Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Video LP Is Set to Make a Comeback!

Happy New Year, Readers! ^_^

I'm hear to make an announcement: With my recent successes at recording video and audio at the same time, and with the new year beginning, I've decided to make a full blown return to YouTube with my current LP:S×S. I'll be starting by picking up Dragon Quest IV from the beginning, recording six video episodes to catch up with the blog, and then posting blog entries and videos together until the end. I'll record footage only from versions that look or sound significantly different, so that means for this game I'll hit NES-U, DS-U, and PS-J, although I'll still play NES-J (if only because it'll help me with some of the kanji in PS-J ;-). I hope to have the first video up within a couple of days, and I hope that this continues on into future LPs! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment