Monday, May 20, 2013

Now with More Sides!

Howdy! ^_^

Last time I mentioned finding the French and Spanish localizations by changing language settings. I've decided I'm going to do quick runs through the game in each of those languages as well, just for fun!

Now, before you can say, "What the hell, hero?! It took you five months to cover Endor already~!" I want to say: I'm not holding the progress of LP:S×S up for this. I'll include it in an end-of-game summary, but not in every episode, and I'll only be playing it at times where I normally wouldn't be working on the LP anyway, so there will be no major effect on it.

So without further ado, allow me to introduce Mignonette Dubeau, our French héroïne for « DRAGON QUEST IV : L'épopée des Élus », and Estevon Acuoa, our Spanish héroe for «DRAGON QUEST IV: Capítulos de los Elegidos»! They'll be operating mostly in the shadows, but we may see them from time to time! Based on whether anyone shows any interest, or if I just feel like it, I may also look at German and Italian, because I'm stupid like that and love wasting time playing the same game three ways in six languages. ;-P

…I'm a little disappointed that my name generator didn't give me any diacritical marks. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment