Monday, October 29, 2012

Torneko: The Last Hope #01

Hey all! What's up!

This post kind of marks a return to LPS×S. I tried the Twitter updates for a couple of play sessions, and I didn't really like it. So I'm coming back to the blog, but with a decidedly less "formal" tone. I'll just write about what happens in the game, and what I think is silly/funny/whatever in the story, in short little blurbs as I go, leaving the really informative stuff for the one post at the beginning of a game (like where I go over all the different releases and such). So I'll kick this one off by repeating my tweets for #Torneko2 in blog form!

Coming home, I'm met with a mysterious man who thinks my having the Joy Chest (see Torneko no Daibōken 1, yo!) is a problem. Now monsters appear! Odd Field! It's now a magic dungeon! Super easy but the poor fool villagers were scared. Storehouse collapse! Next up, Banker!

Banker's mansion is infested with monsters! "Kind sir, though I have no idea who you are, could you retrieve my safe?" Absolutely! Old Man is still looking for me (and walks on by), mumbling "it's already spread to here"...all the way from my house, I guess. Mansion Dungeon! Word of the day is "Arrows." Got the Safe, now the banker can open his bank so I can save my Gold! Altruism!

Blacksmith happily shouting about being allowed into the Castle basement! Sounds great, but this is a video game, mirite~!?


No comments:

Post a Comment