Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Torneko: The Last Hope #03

All right! Let's get on with it~!

Mt. Fiery! This is as far as I got the last time I played; let's do this! Scrolls are the tutorial this time around. Yeah...all the dungeons so far have basically been tutorials. At least there are actually some weapons and armor in here this time. Well, armor; Picks don't really count. Oh, my! An injured soldier! But don't worry about him, the King is ahead, he says! Okay!

Oh my goodness, Flames. And now there are traps. Mt. Fiery is not the friendliest place. You know, I take that back--this Metabble+1 Sword is working out great, thanks dungeon! And the deeper we go, the hairier it gets--7F and lower are full of Trolls! And I'm out of Bread and Herbs.... I see a stone statue, but it isn't registering on the map as a foe. Staying away in case I'd wake it up! And yeah, it's definitely a monster, I passed by another.

And 9F introduces Goopi! Damn, I have to walk by one. Grabbed my foot! And, they summon Stone Men. But on 10F, I'm doing great! Level 14, ha! Cleared the dungeon just as Torneko starts to get hungry.

A pentagram! So what do we do? We immediately stand in the center of it! D'oh! A voice calls me Child of Man. How does he know my daddy's name?! It also gives me a Fiery Murmur. Okay. And the King is here! Yay! He steps on the pentagram too, but apparently receives no murmur.

Back at the Castle! Everyone is overjoyed. The Baron keeps panting. The King reveals what he has found! Of course, it's the Old Man's fault, right? Based on him saying the Joy Chest is not good, and he came from the western city. How could it not be good to be happy?! And everyone knows west is evil, right?! Oh, it's been ravaged by Dragons. I mean, no one would ever leave a city overrun by Dragons, y'know? He must be their leader! Oh, finally something that makes sense. The Old Man was in Mt. Fiery and was unharmed by monsters. That actually is suspicious. Now I'm sent to the Lost Forest to arrest him! And of course I can't check out the Fiery Murmur, even though the info it gives is supposed to be important.

Haha! One of the guards says his son has turned into a jerk, and he's a failure as a father! Must be the Loudmouth's dad, heh! Lol, Maggie is displaying the kung fu she'll do to monsters who try to destroy the innocence of children and hurts her back! And the Bank has started handing out free gifts! I get a Joy Herb and a World Leaf, which raise your Level and revive you upon defeat respectively. Haha, that Ernest! He thinks the King game back to eat; he thinks that because he's hungry. Remi's Magic Shop is now open at the Graveyard! Buy an Iron Safe for 2000G! Also, now we can level up before entering a dungeon, for a cost.

Well, that's about it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment